9 Urgent Security Protections Every Business Should Have in Place
Cybercrime is at an all-time high, and hackers are setting their sights on small and medium businesses who are “low hanging fruit.” Don’t be their next victim! This report will get you started in protecting everything you have worked so hard to build…
Do You Know if Your Company is Safe?
If you are concerned about employees and the dangers of cybercriminals gaining access to your network, then call us about how we can implement a managed security plan for your business.
At no cost or obligation, we’ll send one of our security consultants and a senior, certified technician to your office to conduct a free Security And Backup Audit of your company’s overall network health to review and validate as many as 15 different data-loss and security loopholes, including small-print clauses used by most cloud vendors, giving them zero responsibility or liability for backing up and securing your data. We’ll also look for common places where security and backup get overlooked, such as mobile devices, laptops, tablets and home PCs. At the end of this free audit, you’ll know:
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious cybercriminals? And if not, what do you need to do (at a minimum) to protect yourself now?
- Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you would never want to lose? We’ll also reveal exactly how long it would take to restore your files (most people are shocked to learn it will take much longer than they anticipated).
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access inappropriate content or spending the majority of their time on non-business related sites. These sites also increase the risk they may stumble on or get tricked into a site with malicious software.
- Are you accidentally violating any PCI, HIPAA or other data-privacy laws? New laws are being put in place frequently and it’s easy to violate one without even being aware; however, you’d still have to suffer the bad PR and fines.
- Is your firewall and antivirus configured properly and up-to-date?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps like Dropbox that are OUTSIDE of your backup?
To Schedule Your Security Audit,
Fill Out The Form On The Right